Praying For Impossible
. Proves
Believe Is Possible
Written By Ki Radiance
a.k.a.
“Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE “
(Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,
&
Simple Motion In Love Eternally)
When we pray, we’re asking God if he will give us the desires
of our hearts. (Philippians 4:13). God will give you the desires of
your heart. We must pray for the impossible, that proves we
know God can make what’s impossible possible. Everything
is possible for those who believe. (Romans 4:11). And he
receiveth the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness
of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised that he might
be the father of all them that believe, though they be not
circumcised, that righteousness might be implanted unto them
also.
I’m not married physically, but that gives me ample room to
exceed in my marriage spiritually to God. This is the ultimate
relationship I could ever have with anyone, because my growth
in God needs no interruptions. I embrace not being married yet ,
because I know and trust God’s time is the right time. Nothing
happens until and unless God wants them to happen.
(Lamentations 3:37) Who can speak and have it happen if the
Lord has not decreed it. I’m not married physically because God
may still be implanting the spirit of Christ inside me. God’s time
is not our time. (Isaiah 60:22). A little one shall become a
thousand, and a small one a strong nation. I the Lord will hasten
it in his time. When I pray, I’m praying for what’s impossible,
because I know God can make what’s impossible possible.
Ki Radiance
Monday August 10, 2026
12:26 p.m. c Copyright - All Rights Reserved
No comments:
Post a Comment