Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Deep Becauses I Digest God’s Word

                            Deep Because I Digest God’s Word. 


                         Written By Ki Radiance 

         

                                     a.k.a.


                    “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE “


                  (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                                            &


                   Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


    With every stroke of my pens and pencils, every piece of


literature is deep, because that’s the depth I digest God’s

 

word.  My literature is deep because that’s the the depth I 


search for God.  I use my talent in writing to glorify God.


(John 15:5). I am the vine; you are the branches' if you remain 


in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit, apart from me


you can do nothing.  My literature is deep because I can’t stand 


shallowness.  If my literature doesn’t make people stop and think 


about actions they perform and words they speak, I haven’t done 


my job as a writer; bring people to know God.  


     I’m a writer whose literature can be backed up with 


scriptures, because God’s word is written in my heart.  (2 


Corinthians 3:3). Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be 


the epistle of Christ ministered by us written not with ink, but 


with the Spirit of the living God, not in tables of stone, but in 


fleshly tables of the heart.  People who read my literature are 


amazed, because they are powerful, impacts their hearts.  They 


ask me, “How did you write these ?  I proudly tell them, “I didn’t 


write them, God wrote them.  I give credit where credit is due.


     P.S.  My literature reflects the depth I search for God, “Deep”


which proves he is the head of my life.


                 Ki Radiance 


                 Sunday August 2, 2026


                  4::30 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 



No comments:

Post a Comment