Friday, August 7, 2026

Only God To Find God

                   Only God To Find God


                   Written By Ki Radiance 


                                a.k.a.


                 (Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE “


                “Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                                           &


                Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


     People ask me why do I only write about God?  I 


simply tell them, “You tell me Lord, “He who finds me


loves his own soul.  (Proverbs 19:8).  Whosoever gets


sense loves his own soul, he who keeps understanding 


will discover good.  Scriptures are written in my literature 


because God’s word is written in my heart.  ( 2 Corinthians 


3:2). Ye are our epistle written in our hearts known and read


of all men.  I only write about God because he is my concentration.


I’m commanded to walk by faith, not by sight.  (2 Corinthians 5:7)


For we walk by faith, not by sight.  This is why God blessed me with 


a talent in writing, so I will find  him.  I use my talent in writing to glorify 


God.  ( 1 Peter 4:10). As each has received a gift, use it to serve one


another as good Stewart’s of God’s varied grace.  I only write about 


God to find God,  To know God.  Scriptures continue appearing in my


literature, because they’re constantly in my heart.  From the moment 


I wake up, God is a constant in my life.  (James 1:17)  Every good and


perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the Heavenly 


lights., who does not change like shifting lights.  I only write about God


because it’s my mission to find him.  I want to know God.  So that’s why


I only write about God, to find him.


      P.S.  God is a jealous God.  (Exodus 34:14). For thou shalt worship no


other god; for the Lord, (whose name is jealous,, is a jealous God.  Only


writing about God is towards my benefit, because it takes me to his word,


which he is.  (John 1:1). In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was 


with God, and the Word was God.


                      Ki Radiance 

   

                      Friday August 7, 2026


                      6:15 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 


No comments:

Post a Comment