Saturday, August 22, 2026

Write To Find God

                            Write To Find God


                         Written By Ki Radiance 


                                     a.k.a.


                         “Sunshine, DEEP' & SMILE “


                        (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                                                     &


                         Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


     I’m desperately searching for a profound power in my 


life ,finding God..   I’m a writer who only writes about God,


because he is a constant in my life .  I write to find God


.because he tells me'. “Whoever finds me loves his own 


soul.  (Proverbs 19:8). He that getteth wisdom loves his 


own soul, he that keepeth understanding shall find good.


My literature can be backed up with scriptures, because God’s 


word is written in my heart.   I write to find God.  I love writing 

 

because he speaks to me when I write.  My literature is deep


 because that’s the depth I search for God. I search for God in


 the “BIBLE “which displays (Basic Instructions Before Leaving 


Earth).  (2 Corinthians 3:2). Ye are our epistle written known and.


 read of all men.  I write to find God.  I love writing because I love 


God, (which I find him through the  Bible.  I write to find God, to 


walk in his ways.  Finding God is towards my benefit.  


     God tells me to use my talent to glorify him.  1 Peter 4:10). 


A s every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same 


one to another, as good stewards of the manifold of God.  Jesus 


is the image of God.  (Colossians 1:15) Who is the imagine of the 


invisible God, the firstborn of every creature.  I write to find God, 


because I’ m determined to know and to walk in the truth.  That’s 


what God is, the truth .


      Ki Radiance 


       Sunday August 16, 2026


       2:37 c Copyright-All Rights Reserved 


No comments:

Post a Comment