Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Dissecting The World

                        Dissecting The World


                         Written By Ki Radiance 


                                      a.k.a.


                        “Sunshine,, DEEP, & SMILE “


                     (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                                                   &


                       Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


     This is the most beneficial thing I could accomplish this 


with, dissecting the world with God’s word. God’s word is 


powerful and effective, is useful for teaching and correcting,


rebuking and training in righteousness.  (Hebrews 4:12). For


the word of Gods quick and powerful, sharper than any two-


edged sword, piercing to dividing asunder of the thoughts p


 and attitudes of the heart.   With my literature I dissect the 


world.  Scriptures are the instrumental tools l use to accomplish 


this mission.  God’s word is new every morning.  (Lamentations 


3:22-23). God’s word is new every morning,, great is his 


faithfulness.  I’m a spiritual doctor aiming to esteem 


righteousness in our world.  We all fall short of the glory of God. 


(Romans 3:23)  For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of


 God.


     I’m studying the Bible when I write, because my literature can


be backed up with scriptures, because God’s word is written in 


my heart.  Every time I write, I’m taken all through the “BIBLE”,


which  releases, (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth).  I’m


determined to stand as a soldier of Christ, who rises to 


challenges pressing against our hearts.  I come with the 


oxygen we need to breath: the Word of God.  Daily I’m


dissecting the world with the same power.


       Ki Radiance 

  

       Tuesday July 28, 2026


        8:22 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 


No comments:

Post a Comment