Thursday, August 13, 2026

Amen:: Because I.Absorb God’s Word

 Amen: Because I Adsorb The Word Of God


               Written By Ki Radiance 


                           a.k.a.


         “Sunshine, DEEP, &; SMILE”


        (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                                    &


          Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


     I’m a writer whose literature is deep.  My literature is deep


 because I’m determined to educate with my literature, not


entertain, because there’s nothing to laugh about.  Some people 


who are spiritual are impressed and inspired with my literature,


because they inspire their walks with God to growths they can’t


imagine reaching.  My literature is deep because that’s the depth 


I listen to and absorb God’s word.  I read God’s word every day 


because it’s new ever morning.  (Lamentations 3:22-23). They are


new every morning, great is his faithfulness.  People always say 


my literature is deep, because I absorb God’s word.  Scriptures 


appear in my literature, because God’s word is written in my 


heart.  ( People tell me my literature inspire  them to reach higher 


in their lives, because they absorb God’s word.  I only write 


about God because I’m determined to find him.  He says, “He 


who finds me loves his own soul.  (Proverbs 19:8). He that 


getteth wisdom loves his own soul, he that keepeth knowledge 


shall find good.


     People say, “Amen”  because my literature does absorb the


word of God. I’m motivated by this response, because I’m 


getting God’s word out to the world.  People say, “Amen” 


because God’s word is powerful and effective, is useful for 


teaching, correcting, rebuking, and training in righteousness.


(Hebrews 4:13)  My literature can be backed up with scriptures,


 because God’s word is written in my heart.   (2 Corinthians 3:3))  


Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ 


ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God,


not in tables of stone, but in fleshly tables of the heart. Response to my literature is 


“Amen,” because I reveal the goodness of God.  Response to my literature Is, “Amen 


“ because the search for God is on.  This is the best compliment 


anyone could give my literature, because it esteems God’s glory. 


Amen, because I absorb God’s word.


                                  Ki Radiance 


                                 Wednesday August 12, 2026


                                 7:55 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 

                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment