Thursday, August 27, 2026

Faith Is My Fuel

  Faith Is My Fuel


Written By Ki Radiance 


             a.k.a.


“Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE(


(Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential, 

           

                               &


  Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


 Faith pleases God.  And without faith it is impossible 


to please him.  (Hebrews 11:6).  But without faith, it


is impossible to please God, for he that cometh to God


must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of 


them that diligently seek him.  God will give you the 


desires of your heart.  (Psalm 37:4) Delight thyself in the Lord,


and he will give you the desires of your heart.  Faith is my fuel.


We must walk by faith, not by sight.  (2 Corinthians 5:7). For 


we walk by faith, not by sight.  Faith is my fuel. When I was


seven years old, I was hit by a car.  I was in a coma for 


three months.  My family and friends crowded around me


in prayer.  On that faithful day when God woke me up, the


first words I said were, “What am I doing with this diaper on?”


I crawled on my hands and knees  I wouldn’t depend on no


one else for anything?  


   Doctors told my family I wouldn’t walk again, but I am.  They


said I wouldn’t be able to return to school, but I did. I’ve 


 extended my education from the second grade to two and


a half years of college. That’s because faith was my fuel. I am


a writer, began writing in the eighth grade.  I wrote a book and 


got it published. Read literature on television and on the radio.


Displayed some literature in the newspaper.  Read literature  in 


restaurants.

      



        Ki Radiance c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment