Monday, August 3, 2026

Write To Reveal God’s Word

    Write To Read God’s Word 


     Written By Ki Radiance 


             a.k.a.


“Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE “


(Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,,


                        &


Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


God blessed me with a talent in writing to read his word.  I 


read his word everyday.  He speaks to me when I read the


“BIBLE” which releases, (Basic Instructions Before Leaving 


Earth).  When I write, my ambition is to open people’s eyes,


 and hearts (mine as well) to what’s happening in the world.


What conditions our world is in, and our participations in


permitting it to stand as it does.  God’s word is powerful and


effective, is useful for teaching and correcting, rebuking, and 


training in righteousness.  (Hebrews 4:12) It is sharper than 


any two edged sword, penetrates to divide soul and spirit, 


joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and attitudes 


of the heart.  Scriptures appear in my literature so I will read 


God’s Word.  They do because God’s Word is written in my heart.  


(2 Corinthians 3:3). Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be 


the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the 


spirit of the living God.  Not in tables of stone, but in fleshly tables of the 


heart.  I carry pens and paper around with me, because I never when God 


will speak to me.  He commands me to be ready in season and out of season.  


(2 Timothy 4:2). Preach the word: be instant in season and out of season, reprove, 


rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.  God’s word is an expansion in your 


life.  It is because it’s new every morning.  (Lamentations 3:22-23)  The steadfast love 


of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end.  They are new every


 morning, great is his faithfulness.  God is on my mind twenty four hours, seven days a 


week.  (Hebrews 13:5-6)  The Lord is my helper.  I will not fear.  What can man do to


 me?


    I write to read God’s word.  I throw God’s word back at 


Satan’s flaming arrows.  (Ephesians 6:16) Above all, take the 


shield of faith, wherewith ye be able to quench all the fiery darts 


of the wicked.  God blessed me with a talent in writing to read


his word to find him.  That’s the best thing I could do, because 


that shows I love myself.  He who finds me loves his own soul.  


(Proverbs 18:8)  He that getteth wisdom loves his own soul: he 


that keepeth understanding shall find good.  God chose me to 


know him.  That’s why God’s blessed me with a talent in writing, 


to read his word, which he is.  (John 


1:1) In the beginning was 


the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.


Ki Radiance 


Monday August 2, 2026


1:08 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment