Friday, August 24, 2012

God Chose Me

       It's nice when people choose you for good things, over other people.  But it's more precious and

honorable to be chosen by God.  It's more precious and honorable because God loves me unconditionally.

He has that agape love for me, (meaning ever-lasting.  He blessed me with a talent in writing, which truly is a

passion of mine.  I use this talent to get God's word out, to introduce the world to him, because we

sometimes act like we don't know him.  God chose me to get his word out, and the instrument to do it with:

writing.  Each piece can be backed up with God's word because God is on my mind twenty-four hours,

seven days a week.  God chose me to be a witness for him, to be his voice.  I say it with pride: "God

chose me."  God chose me to overcome struggles in my life, because he knew I would depend on him,

and that's what he asks for, my dependence.

     That's why I face trials and tribulations everyday, because God wants me to depend on him.  I've

faced being sexually taken advantage of, because God wanted me to depend on him.  I've been teased

 about being in a wheelchair because God wanted me to depend on him.  I've been gossiped  about

because God wanted me to depend on him.  I've been over-weight where I thought all hope was

loss because God wanted me to depend on him.  I gave all of these occurrences to God because I

didn't know what to do with them.  I had faith because without faith, it is impossible to please God.

                                                     Psalm 147:11

     The Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.

                                                       Ki Radiance
                                                       Wednesday August 22, 2012
                                                        7:14 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment