Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Glue: Characteristics Of Jesus Christ

     This is the glue in my life:  characteristics of Jesus Christ.  I constantly have a smile on my face

because God hasn't given me a reason to frown.  My eyes are set on things above, because everything

on earth is vanity.  Many people tell me I have a (GLOW) about myself.  I perceive that (GLOW)

to be (God's Labor Of Wisdom).  I'm a writer whose literature can be backed up with God's word,

because his word is written on my heart.  He is on my mind twenty-four hours, seven days a week.

People I come in contact with tell me I have a beautiful smile, it brightens.their days.  It's like sunshine

radiating from my heart.  The glue is my relationship with God.  I feel like glue to people who comes

to my job.  Sure they come to see movies, but they tell me they come to see my smile and be exposed

to my spirit, which comes from God.

     I don't mean to brag about my connection with people, but my relationship with God.  Because he

gives me more than I ask for, more than I deserve.  Hearts of people I come in contact with are my

intendant targets I intend to hit, and I do because I constantly extend characteristics of Jesus Christ,

which is the glue.

                                        Ki Radiance
                                        Sunday August 19, 2012
                                        11:07 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment