Saturday, August 11, 2012

I'm Responsible For Getting God's Messages Out To The World

     Everyday I'm responsible for getting God's messages out to the world, and I won't fail in

accomplishing this responsibility.  Everyday God speaks to me in pursuits of me accomplishing

what I'm responsible for.  I'm responsible for this because God's entrusted me with this valuable

to share with other people.  This is because I'm determined to make soldiers of Christ.  I'm

responsible for how many souls I can bring into the kingdom of God.  I love God with all of my

heart.  I persist to show him how I do everyday I live.  I show my love for him by keeping his

commandments.  Though I do fall short of his glory, he forgives me because he is a forgiving

God.  Some people ask me why do I only write about God?  I simply tell them, "Because

he's the only thing worth writing about."  I'm responsible for getting God's messages out to

the world, because I'm not ashamed of it.

     Since I want to live in a world close to paradise, I must the information on how to get there

with everyone.  I'm responsible for getting God's messages out to the world, and through my

talent in writing he's blessed me with is the vehicle I use to get them out to the world.

                                                   Ki Radiance
                                                   Saturday August 11, 2012
                                                   11:22 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment